Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Smittens

It was seven o'clock on Friday night when Peregrin and I realized that we should probably bring a present to his cousin's wedding the next day. It took a little bit of brainstorming, but we came up with smittens as a perfect wedding gift. A super quick trip to the fabric store and a late night of tracing hands, sewing and trying on, and voila!!!


Smittens (all by themselves, they look a little strange).


Here we are trying them on for the camera (although the pictures came out really fuzzy and not terribly flattering to the smittens). Note the suit because taking these pictures probably was what made us late for the wedding. I now think that I will make smittens for every wedding present because it seems like the only time you can really give these as a gift.

5 comments:

  1. HOW ADORABLE ARE THESE!!! You guys crack me up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is hilarious! I've ben married for 12 years and we always forget to hold hands anymore! Rebecca Ednie/thebragal Swap-Bot

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha...cute! ;-)
    agnes sim for Comments on Craft/Design Blogs

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are adorable. What a fantastic idea.

    j3ss1ca (SB)

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a good idea. My bf and I like to walk hand in hand but in the winter its to cold. we could so use this.

    fii - swapbot

    ReplyDelete