For Bag Twenty-Six, I made another envelope clutch, this time out of a manatee fabric. No zipper in this one, instead, I used a button-hole closure.
Since I have been a bit behind, I knew that for Bag Twenty-Seven I needed to make yet another small zip purse. The bag is nothing spectacular, but I tried yet another new method of installing the zipper, and . . . nailed it! It came out great without great big lumps on the sides, so I am really glad that I made this bag since so many of my bags have zippers and I really like the new technique. I will try and take pictures of the zipper installation next time (I had no idea it was going to turn out so well) and post a tutorial.
I am off to work on a more (hopefully more interesting) bags for the last few days of the challenge.